Determining the right shoe size
Determining the correct shoe size before buying shoes is of great importance - this is the only way to avoid that the shoes end up pinching, causing blisters and are no longer worn with pleasure. At Joya, comfort is our top priority, so here is a simple way to find the right Joya shoe size with little effort. You can find instructions on how to determine the correct shoe size using the following graphic:
Are you not sure which size is right for you? The following instructions may help you make the right choice.
- Get a piece of paper and a pen.
- Stand with the heel against the wall.
- Stand upright and put full weight on both feet.
- Another person makes a mark at the tip of the toe.
- Measure the length from the wall to the mark.
- Compare the length with the conversion table below.